Practice Building Basics – Marketing and Training
Are your patients getting mixed messages? Or are they getting a consistent, clear picture of what you and your team can do for them.
For example, we have phoned clinics where the staff is totally unaware of the complete list of services provided in the clinic.
Now, can you imagine what happens? Dr. Jones just dropped $3k on a weekend marketing blitz and failed to train the entire team for the weekend/Monday morning onslaught of calls.
Mrs. Smith calls Monday morning because her friend Mary told her about the latest and greatest treatment she heard he is offering, but calls Suzie at the front desk and she knows nothing about it.
Now, I’m not joking. In fact, it’s happened to me too!
Who’s cutting your income stream now?
Here are 5 simple Practice Building Basic steps you can do about this sometimes embarrassing and costly error:
1. Have a POSTED Marketing Calendar where staff can review it weekly.
2. Make SURE you have a posted paper monthly calendar, with dates and events highlighted.
3. Drill, and drill some more all the scripts for staff on any offers you are advertising.
4. Use a written New Patient Intake Form and New Patient and Call Logs noting every patient care concern call and referral source.
5. Simplify. Really, don’t make any of this harder or more stressful than it needs to be.
Lastly, run your entire practice like a CEO, not a deer in the headlights, and capture EVERY lead your marketing sends your way!
Do Your Practice Building Basics with Marketing and Training Skills Match?
Only YOU can fix this one!
I wish you the best along your journeys!
Want to learn more about how to build your private practice?
Then Join my team experts for a free strategy session HERE
Have a great day!