“This WILL Be My Best Year Yet! How About You?”
Are you going through a transition in your personal or professional life? Or, do you have a big dream that you’re aching to shout out from the rooftops and share with the world? Or do you just need to shake things up a bit? Or maybe you just want to commit to having the best year ever!
If you answered yes to any of those questions then what I have to share with you may be the most important thing you read all year!
So often today, people wander around in a fog of dissatisfaction, or rush from crisis to crisis, never getting around to what matters most, whether that’s family, a long-delayed dream, cutting back on work hours or charging full steam ahead toward business growth.
Here’s what I already know about you:
- You truly desire something more than an ordinary practice, or an ordinary life.
- You have already accomplished way more than most in your own profession…
- You know in your heart that there is way more “out there” for you but fully understand you could use help with direction and supportive input from those you most want to emulate…
- You have many adventures and accomplishments ahead of you but know continuously refining and developing and ultimately executing your ideal life-map requires developing an entirely new set of skills…
Why Group 24?
- Let’s face it, you are just not an average clinician. But you can’t help but feeling there is so much more waiting for you personally and professionally.
- You have the basic skills sets to running a private practice, but really desire much more out of your life.
- But mostly, you are smart enough to understand that to do this in your own life requires some skill sets you know you need with someone who has already done this!
Wouldn’t you like it to be different for yourself and your loved ones? In just one 24 Hour Focused Period you can change ALL of this. Welcome to the Hilton Boston Logan Airport, the first choice in Boston Airport hotels!
Group 24 Takes place in the beautiful Boston Logan Airport Hotel Or At The Jared Coffin House on Nantucket Island You won’t even need a car and you can stay a bit or fly-in-fly-out!
Boston Logan Airport Hilton and Nantucket Jared Coffin House
We begin with a Friday Night Closed Doors Goal Setting and Mastermind Session from 5-7 PM. We’ll enjoy all meals together and share our experiences and strategies.
Experience tells us that these sessions are often the missing link that often helps launch our clients move on to bigger and better things.
Saturday, after an 830 AM Breakfast work together as a team…
- An Individual “Hot Seat” where We One By One Reveal and Resolve Our Biggest Challenges FIRST!
- Key operational and administrative sections of YOUR practice
- Why Being Clinically Excellent Alone Could Get You Nowhere
CEO Training Skills You MUST Develop and Master
Then, we’ll Dive Into
Secrets of Billion Dollar Companies: Marketing Department You Can Staff and Implement Next Week
Core and Advanced Social Media and Mobile Practice Strategies Today’s Mobile Patient Communications and Practice Building
- How To Set Up and Staff This Department
- What IS Your ROI? Does it Matter?
- What MOST Won’t Teach You, I Will!
We’ll end not later than 5PM Saturday, so you can see the Sites or catch an early trip home if you like. Seating is VERY LIMITED and first Come!
Jet Service Is Available To Boston Logan (BOS) and Nantucket Island (ACK)
Just $1997 Per Person Including All Meals and Training Materials
Accompanying Spouse or Staff May attend for just $497 Per Person
Boston & Nantucket Island In Groups of 5 or More